As members of the universal body of CHRIST, this church shall accept, stand by, act upon, and adhere to the fundamental beliefs as outlined hereunder. These fundamentals truths, to which every member of the IDC subscribe, and contrary to which no teaching or preaching shall be permitted in the church, are and shall be as follows:
- We believe in GOD, eternally existing in three persons, GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, and GOD the HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe in the deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the FATHER, in His personal future return to this earth in power and Glory
- We believe in the gifting, manifestation and working of the Holy Spirit in convincing the world concerning sin, righteousness and judgment
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the life everlasting, and the blessed hope and the rapture of the Church at CHRIST’S coming.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written WORD of precious blood of CHRIST
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of CHRIST.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to the everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.